Visit the Arboretum – Trails and parking lot are currently open. The trails are open 8am until sunset.
Visitor Center Hours- Updated January 14, 2022 Our Visitor Center is open Monday-Friday 8am- 4:30 pm, closed 12pm-1pm daily. There are not public restrooms in the Visitor Center. Portable restrooms for the public are available in the Visitors Center parking lot.
The parking lot is usually open 8am until sunset every day but may be impacted by University of Tennessee closures.
Reminders for Visitors
- The free “Little Library” is by the trail map at the visitor center. Please take a book and leave a book, if possble.
- All public access is walking only. Persons with disabilities may obtain permission to drive on roads during the hours our Visitor Center is open.
- Please stay on designated areas and observe all posted signs
- No collecting of any materials – please contact Education Coordinator, Michelle Campanis, for educational request at [email protected] or 865-483-7277.
- No picnicking please
- No pets -we are a research facility and do not allow any animals except a service animal
- No bikes or skateboards